Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Post Surgery

I changed my bandages yesterday morning.
Notice that the smaller keloid is still there. This is because the Doctor didn't want to remove the scar on the same day because it is so close to the other keloid that was removed. Because my skin is being pulled together to heal, the Doctor didn't want to risk my stitches falling apart by pulling more skin in the opposite direction. Nonetheless, the smaller keloid will be treated once the cut from the first surgery is healed.






I can't wait until my chest is completely healed. I bought my first v-neck in 5 years today. I can't wait to rock it. I can't wait to wear lower cut shirts. I've been deprived of high collars and scarves for way too long.

It is late, and I am a bit sleepy.
Returning to work tomorrow so I better be heading to bed.

Goodnight reader.


4 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I don't know if you still check this blog but it's 2016 now....four years a after your treatment!! Just wondering if the keloid ever grew back or are you home free?

    Also, I see that this is a .co.uk site. Are you based in the UK? If so, could you please give me details of your plastic surgeon (if you had good results). Many thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I don't know if you still check this blog but it's 2016 now....four years a after your treatment!! Just wondering if the keloid ever grew back or are you home free?

    Also, I see that this is a .co.uk site. Are you based in the UK? If so, could you please give me details of your plastic surgeon (if you had good results). Many thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certain Keloids herbal remedies have been originate to be effective in curing keloids. Applying apple cider vinegar on the scar repeatedly, four to five times daily, could support to decrease the scar and cure irritation. Crushed garlic or garlic oil might support to heal keloids. Keloid can be recovered by applying tea tree oil on the scar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blogs Thanks For Sharing With Us.
    Dr Jyoti’s Skin & Laser clinic is dedicated to provide the most advanced solutions in skin care and cosmetic treatments. Founder Dr. Jyoti is well-known and reputed as an expert in innovative skin care and treatment, and her dedication to ongoing research and best practices has solidified her reputation as a superbly skilled skin care professional.
    best skin clinic in patna
    best skin doctor in patna
    top skin clinic in patna
    top skin doctor in patna
    anti aging treatment in patna
    best pimple doctor in patna
    anti acne treatment in patna
    best website development company in patna
    best software development company in patna
    best web designing company in patna
    top web development company in patna

    ReplyDelete