Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct 25, 2011

I haven't had an injection for a while. The original 2 keloids on the right of the big scar went away, but my dermatologist suggested that I use Cordran Tape on my scars, and that seemed to make a new keloid appear (the slightly smaller scar to the right).

I will have a steroid injection later this month, and I am planning to ask my doctor about radiation methods for removing these scars.

As a girl, it's really hard to hide the keloids on your chest. I have to think about every top that I buy to make sure that the neck line is high enough to be able to cover the scars. I am ready to move on from injection treatments to other methods.

The injections do not seem to be working.


1 comment:

  1. Certain Keloids herbal remedies have been originate to be effective in curing keloids. Applying apple cider vinegar on the scar repeatedly, four to five times daily, could support to decrease the scar and cure irritation. Crushed garlic or garlic oil might support to heal keloids. Keloid can be recovered by applying tea tree oil on the scar.

    ReplyDelete